LEARN TO PAINT FLORALS!
Join me in my online class, FRESH AND FABULOUS FLORALS where your confidence and skills will blossom and enable you to seemingly “grow” breath-taking statement pieces in front of your own eyes. I will share the step by step processes used to capture beautiful blooms, through a series of confidence building sessions covering concepts and principles, techniques and tips, all the way from bouquet composition to final painting. Learn how to simplify brush strokes so your piece stays loose with movement and energy. Understand why and how to use colour temperature and saturation to capture the light. Follow along with multiple paintings from start to finish, where you will also learn to embrace “happy accidents” by not correcting too quickly and understand the joy in letting colour and value do the work. Leave this course with a repeatable process that can be followed in all of your artwork, big or small. Suitable for Oil and Acrylic Artists - see details for more information.
By the end of this course students will have an understanding of the following concepts:
- Arrange flowers to create a successful composition for a painting
- Mix a wide range of values to create the illusion of depth and light
- Understand color saturation and temperature to create clean, bright and harmonious color
- Learn to simplify what you see so it can be easily broken down into values, colours and brushstrokes for the canvas
- Play with mark making and learn the importance of energy in brushstrokes to impart vitality into your paintings
- Use painting studies to build confidence and creativity
- Follow a simple alla-prima oil painting process that is repeatable across a variety of sizes
- Understand how to break up a large painting into logical steps across multiple painting sessions
I hope you'll join me on this fabulous journey!
You can pay and check out here and I'll send you enrolment details, or hop over to my class platform and purchase there.