Collection: Summer Art Classes
KEEP YOUR PAINTING PRACTICE GOING THIS SUMMER
Day: Wednesdays and (now) Saturday Mornings
Time: 9am - 12.30pm
Location: The Art Pavilion, Brookfield Showgrounds (Western Suburbs Brisbane)
How: Book in for the individual sessions you'd like to attend
Cost: $45/class - Numbers are limited, Bookings available until sold out.
There's no reason to stop painting over summer!!
I get it.....some of us just don't find time to paint unless you leave the house. And some of you just don't have the time during the week.
So I've created these summer painting sessions in response to my students who want to continue painting over the holiday period and keep the momentum of their practice.
Casual Open Studio Format
- BOOK AS MANY AS YOU NEED - Schedule in for the days you are available
- PAINT WHAT YOU WANT - Bring something you are working on or get help starting something new
- ANY MEDIUM - this is your time to spend how you want with me there to help. Oil is my dominant medium but I've painted most mediums!
- WARM UP EXERCISES AVAILABLE - I'll start each day with an optional short exercise for those who need a warm up or complete beginners who aren't sure where to start
- BEGINNERS WELCOME - contact me if you don't know where to start and we can use this class to get you going.
I'll be there from 8.30am but arrive when you can based on your traffic and commitments. No pressure, no stress. This is a fun opportunity to spend a few hours painting and finish by midday still leaving you time for Christmas shopping or other errands.
Cancellations - Cancellations are available up to 48hrs prior to class. This allows enough time for someone else to book your place. If it's too late for a cancellation, a transfer to another available date will be offered. But of course, please consider your ability to commit to this class prior to purchase.
Materials - Bring your usual painting supplies. If you are a beginner, contact me and I can either send you a list of things to start with that you can buy, or arrange a beginner pack.
550C Brookfield Road
Brookfield, Queensland 4069
It is the first driveway after Boscombe road and before you reach the General Store - through the gate with the white timber, on the hill behind the Showground oval. If you miss the turn off you can turn around at the roundabout (just past the General Store) at the bottom end of Brookfield Road.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me via the contact me page on this website.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection